We are now seeking dedicated and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). FT, PT and Per Diem.
We are located just 9 miles south of Northumberland ... and an easy drive from Sunbury, Middleburg, Beavertown, Milton, Danville, Shamokin and Lewisburg Pennsylvania!
Ask about our Sign On Bonus and new compensation program!
• Many opportunities for career advancement
• Consulate University continuing education programs
• and College Tuition Reimbursement
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. It’s the little things we do while “providing service with our hearts and hands” that really make the difference!
The Manor at Penn Village is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 152-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of senior healthcare services, specializing in comprehensive post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer the following services:
• Alzheimer’s and dementia care
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Care for medically-complex patients
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED
• You must possess a current Nurse Assistant certification (CNA) in the State of Pennsylvania.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Morning, evening, and night shifts available
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Apply now for location address and immediate consideration.
Come meet with our new Executive Director and Care Center Team today!